My entry for the Hedgehog Poetry Press 'Wee Collection Challenge' has won First Prize, and will be published in 2023.
POETRY PUBLICATIONS AND AWARDS
Details of my poetry publications and a summary of my poetry awards can be found here.
2012: The Holy Place, Launch and Reviews - here
PRE-2022: DETAILS OF POEMS, AWARDS AND CV ITEMS
Details of poems published in 2021 can be found here.
2020 Poetry Summary - here
2019 Poetry Summary - here
2018 Poetry Summary - here
2017 Poetry Summary -
2016 Poetry Summary - here
2015 Poetry Summary - here
2014 Poetry Summary - here
2013 Poetry Summary - here
2012 Poetry Summary - here
2011 Poetry Summary - here
Awards, Photography, Art and
older CV items - here
2022: (MAINLY) PUBLISHED WORK
- Poem [26-2022] has been accepted for publication in Reach Poetry (Indigo Dreams Publishing).
- My poem, 'Invitation' [26-2022], is up on Instagram (here as a video) as part of the Festival of Suffolk. Members of Suffolk Poetry Society are reading their Festival poems during August.
- My review of Where Shadows Stir by Byron Beynon has been published in The Seventh Quarry (Summer/Autumn 2022). You can buy the collection here.
- A review by Dilys Wood of Driftwood by Starlight has been published in Artemis (Second Light journal).
- My poem, 'The Border' [20-2022], has been published in the anthology, Hope for Ukraine (Tim Saunders Publications, 2022). All the proceeds from the sale of the anthology are being donated to the Sunflower of Peace Foundation, a non-profit organisation committed to helping Ukrainians affected by the horrific invasion.
- My poem, 'Basking Shark Blues' [10-2021], has been accepted for publication in the second IDP anthology of Voices for the Silent.
- My poem, 'Blubber, Fin and Tails' [13-2022], has been selected by Hannah Ellis and Mab Jones for the 'Love the Words' #DylanDay 2022 international eBook - here.
- Another #DylanDay poem, 'Tide Notes' [16-2022], has been included in Lidia Chiarelli's 2022 presentation - here (and scroll down to the seventh piece).
- I read 'Isabella Tiger Moth Greets the Woolly Bear Caterpillar' [42-2009] on the ACW TRELLIS Zoom, 14 May, on the theme of 'change'. The poem is in my collection, Driftwood by Starlight.
- My poem, 'To a Roman Mouse from Vindolanda' [15-2021], published in Metverse Muse #967-69, has won me Joint First Prize with Catherine Lee in Category A of the Metverse Muse Fixed Form (Shakespearean Sonnet) Contest.
- Not a poem, but my Redwing photograph features on the cover of The Gloucester Fragments (Littoral Press), a new collection by Neil Leadbeater.
- My poem, 'The Border' [20-2022], has been accepted for publication in the Hope for Ukraine anthology,to be published by Tim Saunders.
- My poem, 'Leaf-cutter Bee' [20-2020], has been published in Reach Poetry #282 (Indigo Dreams Publishing) for April 2022.
- My poem, 'Et in terra pax' [25-2017], was recorded for UCB Radio (Ireland).
- 'Tide Notes' [16-2022] was published for #DylanDay 2022 on Lidia Chiarelli's site here (it is the sixth picture-poem on the page).
- My entry for the November 2021 Hedgehog Poetry Press 'Wee Collection Challenge' has won First Prize, and will be published.
- My poem, 'A Tale of Two Owls' [29-2015], has been published in #280 of Reach Poetry (Indigo Dreams Publishing).
- 19th February. I read 'Dunwich in Winter' [28-2020] from Driftwood by Starlight at the ACW Trellis online poetry day.