2022 NEWS: my entry for the Hedgehog Poetry Press 'Wee Collection Challenge' has won First Prize, and will be published.
Details of poems published in 2021 can be found here.
- My poem, 'Basking Shark Blues' [10-2021], has been accepted for publication in the second IDP anthology of Voices for the Silent.
- My poem, 'Blubber, Fin and Tails' [13-2022], has been selected by Hannah Ellis and Mab Jones for the 'Love the Words' #DylanDay 2022 international eBook - here.
- Another #DylanDay poem, 'Tide Notes' [16-2022], has been included in Lidia Chiarelli's 2022 presentation - here (and scroll down to the seventh piece).
- I read 'Isabella Tiger Moth Greets the Woolly Bear Caterpillar' [42-2009] on the ACW TRELLIS Zoom, 14 May, on the theme of 'change'. The poem is in my collection, Driftwood by Starlight.
- Not a poem, but my Redwing photograph features on the cover of The Gloucester Fragments (Littoral Press), a new collection by Neil Leadbeater.
- My poem, 'Leaf-cutter Bee' [20-2020], has been published in Reach Poetry #282 (Indigo Dreams Publishing) for April 2022.
- My poem, 'Et in terra pax' [25-2017], was recorded for UCB Radio (Ireland).
- 'Tide Notes' [16-2022] was published for #DylanDay 2022 on Lidia Chiarelli's site here (it is the sixth picture-poem on the page).
- My entry for the November 2021 Hedgehog Poetry Press 'Wee Collection Challenge' has won First Prize, and will be published.
- My poem, 'A Tale of Two Owls' [29-2015], has been published in #280 of Reach Poetry (Indigo Dreams Publishing).
- 19th February. I read 'Dunwich in Winter' [28-2020] from Driftwood by Starlight at the ACW Trellis online poetry day.