- 'Seeing Stars at Sunset' features as an example of Folding Mirror Poetry in an online article on Suite 101 by Dr Marc Latham, 'Poetry Research offers Clue to how Forms Evolve: Folding Mirror Poems have a Middle Line dividing Two Halves of Verse'
- 'Christmas Capers' [32/2010] published in the Christmas 2010 edition of Writelinkers electronic magazine.
- 'Dusk at Dozmary Pool', accepted by 'Quill and Parchment' vol. 103, January 2010 (ed. Sharmagne Leland-St. John, USA). Previously published in Reach Poetry. [14/2006]
- 'On Emily's Moor' , 'Quill and Parchment', April 2010 (ed. Sharmagne Leland-St. John, USA). Previously published in The Seventh Quarry issue 1 (ed. Peter Thabit Jones) and in Metverse Muse (ed. Dr H. Tulsi, Visakhapatnam, India, Silver Jubilee Issue, March 2009 p.112). A poem about Emily Brontë. [13/2004]
- 'A Lonely Soul', The Arabic Challenge edition of The Ghazal Page (edited by Gino Peregrini), May 2010. You will find the edition here. [8/2010]
Post a Comment