Previous publication: Reach (ed. Ronnie Goodyer, Indigo Dreams Press 2007)
eTips February 2009 (ed. Wendy Webb, December 2008)
'Thalatta, Thalatta' ('The sea! The sea!) Folding Mirror Poetry Blog (ed. Dr Marc Latham, 1 May 2009)
'2009: a Gleam of Hope' Jigsaw poem on Poets Who Blog
'Seeing Stars at Sunset' Folding Mirror Poetry Blog (ed. Dr Marc Latham, 16 June 2009). A concrete poem.
'Palmyra' Chapter & Verse (issue 1 of student community Ezine of The Writers' Bureau, June 2009)
'Waves' Tercet Ghazal challenge edition of The Ghazal Page (ed. Gino Peregrino, August 2009). Poem here.
'Boat House Cat' eTIPS, Wendy Webb Books (ed. Wendy Webb, Autumn Issue (July-Sep 7-9) Number 9, August 2009).
- Previously published bilingually as 'Pisica din hangar' Contemporan Orizont Literar/Contemporary & Literary Horizon [C&LH] (Director, Mihai Cantuniari; Editor-in-Chief, Daniel Dragomirescu, No.5 (10) June 2009 p.6-9).
- Poetry Monthly special edition, ‘Seaside Towns’, dedicated to Tsunami victims (ed. Martin Holroyd) Feb 2005
- Previously published in the Reach Poetry Winter Anthology, 'In Country Heaven' (ed. Ronnie Goodyer, 2007).
- Winner of Wendy Webb's Norfolk/East Anglia competition, 2002 and previously published in her 'Davidian' publication.
- Previously published in 'Tips for Travellers' October 2002, Wendy Webb Books
Return to main publication index